This project is located at our customer facilities in Pamplona, Spain. They are studying smart grid systems to maximize energy utilization on grid including hydrogen as an energy vector in their lab HY-RATI. Our green hydrogen battery, Vector10, provides more flexibility to their system in order to analyse energy scenarios in detail.
Additionally, AIN develops and validates strategies for managing the energy assets based on the variabilities of the inputs (energy cost – pool, weather, and consumption).
Technical characteristics of the project:
- Power to Power Unit: Vector 10 EL 4.0 AC
- Source of energy: Solar
- Final delivered pressure: up to 200 barg
- Fuel cell capacity: 5,8 kW 400 VAC/3P/50hz
- Peak power: 6,57kWp
- Storage capacity: 50 litres at 200 barg and 150 litres at 35 barg
- Energy Management System: Vector 10 Software
- Batteries: Yes, 12kWh @6kW (second-life electrochemical batteries)
- Date of commissioning: 19/06/23